According to the Norman Public Schools website, the budget for state education has continuously decreased year by year, down from 35.4% of state appropriations in 2011-12 to 33.8% in 2013-14, despite continuous growth in statewide enrollment of students. On the outside, students may not feel this lack in funding due to new updates through construction […]
About Ashley Jang
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Ashley Jang has contributed 3 entries to our website, so far.
Norman High School has many opportunities for students to help them succeed beyond their high school career. AP Capstone, a class focused on academic research, is one of them, helping prepare students for college level research. AP Capstone is a two year course at Norman High made available for students in the fall of 2014. […]
On October 7, the first Youth Action March in Oklahoma was held in Oklahoma City. The Youth Action March was a non-partisan event, whose mission was to show the importance of youth involvement in advocacy and government, “intended to turn political hopelessness into political empowerment”, as quoted from their website. Many students from Norman High’s […]
- Administration defends use of parking passes as regulatory tool February 20, 2018
- AirDrop feature on school laptops used for game piracy February 20, 2018
- NPS continues to suffer from State budget cuts February 20, 2018
- Norman High responds to flu outbreak February 20, 2018
- Episode 2: Dilemmas – Tiger Insight February 9, 2018
- Tiger Den episode 09 from 2017-2018 February 5, 2018
- That’s Debatable – Episode One February 5, 2018